(from Middle French velocité or Latin vēlōcitās speed from veloc-, velox quick; probably akin to Latin vegere to enliven.)
- the rate of speed with which something happens;
- the rate of change of position with respect to time
- rapidity of motion or operation; swiftness; speed: a highwind velocity.
Vlocity Digital provides accelerated multi-platform digital strategy/advisory services to revenue-driven, high-growth entrepreneurial companies across media, technology and consumer products. Our core competencies focus on revenue generation, go-to-market strategies, business development, ROI analysis, strategic marketing ideation, contract negotiations and operational efficiencies.
- * MetrMe: Strategic advisor to company building a new platform that will efficiently grow and deepen any YouTube influencer’s relationship to his/her network.
- * Ideas LA Conference: Planning board member.